Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello Family and Friends!!!

This is our first post!

Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks.  Still struggling a ton with the nausea and sickness...but...trying to stay positive and hoping that it will start getting better in two more weeks.  My mom has been my biggest supporter...listening for hours and giving me all kinds of advices to feel better.  She has me practicing this reverse psychology where I try to think all day that I feel great and have no nausea...I try...but...sometimes I find myself thinking that and being sick at the same time....LOL.  Oh well...it is all part of the experience!

I am lucky that Danny is so incredible too. Dinner time is a real challenge at the Dalnekoff home but hubby is always trying to help.  I hardly want to eat anything and when I do, it is usually something I don't normally eat like french fries or even Chinese food.  The tough part is that even when I eat, Danny ends up spending the second half of the dinner eating alone while I head for the toilet or trash can.  Good thing that nothing messes up his stomach....most of the time he watches me get sick and can go right back to his dinner...go figure! Glad I have a strong guy by my side...because I know it will come in handy in the delivery room too...ha.

More news to come soon....our next baby appointment is this Monday!

We still won't know the sex for a while...but...I had my first premonition.  This week I had a dream that Danny and I were holding a baby boy...playing in bed with him...laughing...it was so fun!  Ok...not sure if that means anything...but...that's all I got.  Let me know your thoughts...do you think it is a boy or a girl?

Love,
G&D

No comments:

Post a Comment