Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Maryland Baby Shower!!! Cha de Bebe em Maryland

This month I had another incredible baby shower...this time hosted by the Dalnekoff girls (mom and sisters Dalnekoff).  The shower was in a beautiful stone building in Ellicott City...a gorgeous old town near Baltimore. It was so much fun and I felt very loved by all the family.  Since I always miss my Brazilian Family...I just feel blessed and so lucky to have found another family here.  Thank you girls!!!  Here are some pictures...






Este mes eu tive mais um cha de bebe...desta vez o cha foi dado pelas "Dalnekoff girls (a mae e irmas Dalnekoff).  O cha foi em um bonito restaurante todo de pedras na Ellicott City...uma lindissima cidade historica que fica proximo a Baltimore.  Foi tudo muito divertido e eu me senti muito amada por toda a familia daqui.  Como eu sempre sinto muita falta da minha familia no Brasil...me sinto abencoada e muito sortuda por ter encontrado uma familia aqui tb.  Obrigada meninas!!! Aqui estao algumas fotos...

No comments:

Post a Comment